Our alliance includes a growing number of members.
We are working in partnership with the following schools:
- Belmont Primary School, Guisborough
- Coatham C of E Primary School, Redcar
- Errington Primary School, Marske-by-the-Sea
- Galley Hill Primary School, Guisborough
- Green Gates Primary School, Redcar
- Ings Farm Primary School, Redcar
- John Emmerson Batty Primary School, Redcar
- Lakes Primary School, Redcar
- New Marske Primary School, New Marske
- Newcomen Primary School, Redcar
- St Benedict’s Primary Catholic Voluntary Academy, Redcar
- St Bede’s Primary Catholic Voluntary Academy, Marske-by-the-Sea
- St Gabriel’s Catholic Voluntary Primary School, Ormesby
- St Joseph’s Primary Catholic Primary School, Loftus
- St Paulinus Primary Catholic Voluntary Academy, Guisborough
- Westgarth Primary School, Marske-by-the-Sea
- Wheatlands Primary School, Redcar
- Kirkleatham Hall School, Redcar
- Dormanstown Primary Academy
For new schools or schools interested in becoming a member of The Landmark TSA the following process applies:
Contact Anna Coulson —TSA Lead who will arrange to come and meet you to discuss your school’s reasons for wanting to join The Landmark TSA.
Anna will feedback the information from the visit to the Team and assess the capacity of The Landmark TSA to accommodate your school’s needs.
Anna will contact the school with information about the outcome and whether the
capacity is there and will issue your school with a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
outlining the terms for membership.
The MOU will be signed by the school and returned in the post to the central office.
On completion, Anna will come out and meet with the School SLT to introduce the TSA in more detail and how to get involved.