Do you want to be a teacher?
School Direct enables graduates to develop close links with local schools as well as receiving academic and University support whilst training to teach at a Primary School.
St Bede’s is the lead school for School Direct Primary and works closely with our HEI of Durham University.
Training to be a teacher with Landmark Teaching School Alliance (Redcar and Marske ) gives you access to primary experience and one of the great strengths of training with us is that you become a staff member from day one. School experience is provided by all our schools in the alliance.
Applications to School Direct Primary are made via UCAS. See the UCAS website for full details and search as Redcar and Marske Alliance as a provider.
WHY CHOOSE THE LANDMARK SCHOOL DIRECT?
- Innovative training models to develop successful & fulfilled professionals who make a difference
- Structured input on pedagogy with a leading University, Durham.
- Outstanding support from highly trained mentors
- Trainee networks & collaborative learning opportunities
- Placements in Redcar and Marske schools
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
- Training from Outstanding practitioners working in many different contexts
- Collaboration opportunities with other trainees to engage in research & development of your classroom practice
- Cross phase training experiences throughout the course (Early Years – KS2)
- Outstanding mentors supporting every aspect of your professional development
For Primary School Direct ITT contact Rebecca Pass at St Bede’s on email@example.com
Applications to School Direct are made via UCAS. See UCAS website for more details.